- numpy: odd issues with distutils, caused by the fact that I had to be tricky with python and add some flags after the fact for distutils. Consequently scipy and some other spkgs couldn't be build. Josh Kantor is investigating, so hopefully once I wake up it might be solved.
- PolyBoRi: SCons issues, mostly ENV related. Here I ran out of time
- twisted: It seems to depend on MacOSX specific python extensions, but I didn't investigate, but should be fixable.
Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0x0000000000000018
0x00000001045f0bfb in omInsertBinPage [inlined] () at om_Alloc.c:109
109 after->next->prev = page;
Function omInsertBinPage was inlined into function omAllocBinFromFullPage at line 145.
#1 0x00000001045f0bfb in omAllocBinFromFullPage (bin=0x10495aef0) at om_Alloc.c:145
#2 0x00000001045eebde in __omDebugAlloc (size_bin=0x10495aef0, flags=
Since I need to catch some sleep now for a meeting in roughly seven hours I will sign off now.
The plan for the next 24 hours: Merge the easy changes back into 2.10.alpha3 or alpha4, update a bunch of spkgs and get Sage 2.10 toward release candidate status. There is still much to do for 2.10 and we had only planned to officially support MacIntel 64 bit with 2.10.1. I am not sure if we will hit that target, but it isn't looking too bad. Either way, William is excited and I guess there are quite a large number of people out there who would really like to use it. So feel free to help out.