Sage 3.0.2 has been released. This is another bug fix release with some new features while we are waiting on the coercion rewrite to finish. Interesting new features include (in no particular order):
- Self-orthogonal Binary Codes (Robert Miller)
- Notebook Improvements (William Stein, Tom Boothby)
- Portability of Sage to 64 bit OSX and Cygwin (Michael Abshoff, William Stein)
- Posets and Semi-Lattices (Peter Jipsen and Franco Saliola)
- Frobby for monomial ideals (Bjarke Hammersholt Roune)
Sources were posted yesterday and today we posted 15 binaries for various platforms in the usual place. The binaries have been mirrored out to some websites and the other mirros should catch up in the next twentyfour hours. Not all binaries are there yet, i.e. the VMWare binary is still missing, but should show up by Monday at the latest.